Want a career with a dynamic company, Gestion Industrielle RB is expanding and always looking for motivated individuals to be part of it's team.
Published on : 2019-09-18
Be part of the success of a well-established industrial mechanical parts company, recognized for its high quality service!
At GRB all staff members are important and everyone contributes to the success of the company.
Why you should choose us:
- Competitive salary and interesting benefits
- Working atmosphere based on mutual aid and respect
- Motivated team that works hard, but always finds the time to have fun
And all this on the South Shore, far from traffic jams going into Montreal!
- Receive and place merchandise from suppliers
- Prepare and ship customer orders correctly
- Count the parts in stock with precision and attention
- Handle heavy parts regularly that can weigh more or less 70 lbs / 32kg
- Memorize several bearings and industrial parts numbers
- Perform various tasks related to warehouse work
- Work collaboratively with all members of the internal and external team
- Experience in receiving and shipping in an industrial warehouse
- Very good physical endurance because this job requires moving heavy equipment
- Experience with transport logistics (an asset)
- Knowledge of bearings and industrial mechanical parts (an asset)
- Driver card (an asset)
- Knowledge of English (an asset)
- Knowledge of computer softwares, such as Windows, databases, etc.
- Good in counting accurately different pieces of inventory
- Capable of correctly preparing customer orders
- Have good physical strength
- Be reliable, conscientious and responsible
- Have a team spirit
- Be a hard worker
- Be respectful of workplace safety regulations
- Mindful of a job well done
From $15.50 to $17 / hour, based on experience
Send us your CV and cover letter by completing de following form. No applications will be accepted by telephone.